- Use on ceramic, unpolished natural stone, grout, concrete, masonry, and metal surfaces.
- Use in well ventilated areas only.
Packaging: 32 oz.
Mixing Ratio: Apply liberally to small, manageable area
Coverage: A quart will cover 75 – 250 sq. ft.
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Avoid contact with skin; recommended to wear gloves and eye protection
- Use in well ventilated areas only
- In case of spillage, absorb with sawdust or sand
- Use and store cleaner between 50° and 80° F
Steps to Apply Cleaner
- Shake well. Clean the surface area prior to use.
- Apply product liberally to a small, manageable area up to 25 sq. ft. Spread with a sponge and
allow the product to sit on surface for up to 1 hour.
- Agitate with a scrub brush or scrub machine.
- Wipe up the residue with clean, absorbent towels. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Repeat, if necessary.
- Ready for surface traffic in 1 hour, or after the fumes have dissipated. Allow at least 24 hours of drying time before applying sealers.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Grout Brush