- Can be easily cut to size
- Offers a quick, easy and secure installation
- Built-in drain assembly included*
- Lightweight and waterproof shower pan intended for use with the Pro-Level Self-Leveling System
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.10 and 118.12
Coverage: 15 sq. ft. and 16 sq. ft.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, eye goggles, gloves and dust mask as needed
- All surfaces must be structurally sound and free of contaminants before
- Refrain from using if rain or moisture is expected within 24 hours of application
- Store flat and in a dry location; protect from direct sunlight
Steps to Using Pro-Level
- Surfaces should be dry and free of any foreign materials. Ensure floor is level on all 4 sides
of the drain. Remove protective cap from shower board and discard. Add the slip fit adapter to the
back side of the board and set aside until step 4.
- Remove screws holding together the drain component and place aside for later use. Apply a thick
bead of sealant around circle of drain, approximately 1/2″ from the center of the drain.
- Add metal connector piece and press it into the sealant. Line up the holes for screws and insert screws; do not tighten completely.
- Using a 1/4″ by 3/8″ trowel and fill the area of the shower pan with straight, even thinset;
repeat this process on the back side of the backer board.
- Lower board into place aligning the drain connector first; then pack the pan firmly down to the floor.
- Stainless Steel Square Drain
- Pro-Shield Shower Curb