- Liquid-applied membrane
- Waterproof and anti-fracture
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth
- Interior and exterior use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.10 and 118.12
Sizes: 1 gallon, 2 gallon
- Waterproofing: 50 sq. ft. per gal.
- Crack Prevention: 100 sq. ft. per gal.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Dry Time: 1-2 hours
Cure Time: 12 hours
- Waterproofing: clean surface with damp sponge.
- Anti-Fracture: When using trowel technique, use the notched side first; then knock down ridges with the flat-side of trowel to obtain a continuous, even film thickness
Steps to Using Pro-Level
- Clean surface with damp sponge, but do not leave standing water on substrate.
- For waterproofing: use a paint brush, 1/2″ nap roller or v-notch trowel to apply. For anti-fracture: force the liquid membrane into cracks with a brush, 1/2″ naproller or the flat side of the trowel; apply additional liquid membrane onto the substrate.
- Waterproofing: Pre-coat with a heavy coat of liquid membrane, extending onto the horizontal and vertical surface 6″; apply a continuous even coat at 90° angle with overlapping strokes. After 1st coat dries, apply the second coat to entire substrate at 90°. Anti-Fracture: The membrane should extend beyond both sides of the installed. For continuous crack prevention, cover the entire substrate with Pro-Shield Plus. This will protect the tile or stone from horizontal substrate movement up to 1/4″
- Apply tile or stone with latexmodified thinsetwhen Pro-Shield Plus is dry.
- 1/4″ V-notch trowel
- Pro-Shield Membrane
- Pro-Shield Shower Pans
- Pro-Shield Seam Tape