- Lightweight membrane
- For use under tile and stone surfaces in showers and wet areas
- Suitable for chemical resistant flooring
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.10
Coverage: 108 sq. ft. and 323 sq. ft.
Thickness: Approx. 0.5 mm
Roll Width: 3.25 ft.
Roll Length: ,
Coverage: A quart will cover 75 – 250 sq. ft.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
- All surfaces must be structurally sound and free of contaminants before
- Acids of all kinds can etch, lighten, or change the color of cementious and stone surfaces
- Refrain from using if rain or moisture is expected within 24 hours of application
- Store flat and in a dry location; protect from direct sunlight
Steps to Using Pro-Level
- Surfaces should be dry and free of adhesives, paint, wax, dirt, grease and any other foreign materials that may inhibit bonding.
- Using a 1/4″ x 3/16″ V-notch trowel, apply a thin bed of Superior ANSI 118.4 or 118.15 thinset to the substrate.
- Seal all transitional areas between the wall and floor with Superior Pro-Shield accessory products.
- Embed the entire surface of the board into freshly combed thinset with even pressure working from center
outwards to force out any air pockets and collapse ridges.
- Make sure to compress all trowel ridges for full coverage. Check to make sure you achieve full coverage.
Allow 24 hours for thinset to cure.
- Screws and Washers
- Pro-Shield I/O Corners
- Pro-Shield Shower Curb
- Pro-Shield Shower Pan
- Pro-Shield Board
- Pro-Shield Center Drain
- Pro-Shield Pipe Collar 3/4″
- Pro-Shield Mix Valve Collar 4 1/2″
- Seal Tape