- For use with self-leveling underlayments
- Seals absorptive substrates to ensure proper curing
- Maximum stain resistance
Packaging: 1 gallon
Mixing Ratio: Use full strength
Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per coating depending on porosity
- Shake well before using
- Clean all tools with soap and water
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Use and store primer between 40° and 90° F
Steps to Apply cleaner
- Apply Pro-Primer with a stiff broom, roll or brush evenly over over substrate. Do not allow product to puddle.
- Allow to dry to a clear film; approximately 1 – 3 hours depending on conditions.
- It is recommended to apply 2 coats, however using Pro-Primer over highly porous substrates like concrete, a second coat is necessary.