- Single component systems provides a level interior surface
- Extended heal allows for raking
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C1708; ANSI 118.16
Sizes: 55lb bag
Mixing Ratio: 5.25 qts. of water per 55lb
Coverage: 20-25 sq. ft. at 1/4″
- Pro-Level is not specified as a structural component of the installation, therefore you must use the correct subfloor and underlayment requirements.
- Each pour should be made into the previous pour within 10 minutes to avoid creating uneven lippage.
Steps to Using Pro-Level
- Apply Pro-Primer to floor and allow to dry for 2 hours prior to applying Pro-Level.
- Mix Pro-Level 55lb bag with 5.25 quarts of water for 2 minutes. Using the Pro-Level
Measuring Pail provides pre-determined holes to assist with mixing.
- Pour mixed Pro-Level onto the floor starting from an edge or corner and working your way to the exit of the room.
- As needed, mix additional bags of Pro-Level and begin each successive pour into the existing pour within 10 minutes.
- Allow the Pro-Level to set for 24 hours prior to tiling or placing a non-breathable covering.
- Pro-Level Measuring Pail
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Pro-Primer Gallon