- Interior use only; suitable for residential and commercial construction
- Excellent non-sag properties
- Highly latex-modified two-part system
- Excellent freeze thaw resistance when combined with Pro-Lastic Admixture
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Standards 118.4E & 118.11
Packaging: Part A: 1 Gal, 2 Gal Part B: 25 and 50lb bags
Colors: White and Grey
- 1 Gallon of Pro-Lastic A or water per 25lb
- 2 Gallons of Pro-Lastic A or water per 50lb
- Approx. 80 sq. ft. per 50lb.
- 1/4″ Sq. Notch Trowel: 75 sq. ft.
- 3/8″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 60 sq. ft.
- 1/2″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 40 sq. ft.
Open time: 20-30 minutes
Working time: 20-30 minutes
Pot life: Approx. 3 hours
Shelf life: 15 months. Store in a cool, dry location
Steps to Mix Thinset
- Add Pro-Lastic Part A to a bucket; or add 5 – 5.5 quarts of water per 50lb.
Liquid Part A comes in 1 and 2 gallon sizes.
- Pour powder into the bucket of water until the admixture/water forms a ring around the powder.
- Use a spiral mixer to mix the thinset to a “peanut butter” consistency. Let it slake for 10-15 minutes, then mix again.
- Use product within Pot Life. Do not re-temper*. If thinset is no longer workable, discard the thinset and mix a new batch.
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal
- Margin Trowel