- Rapid setting, walk-on ready in 4 hours
- Recommend for joints 1/16″ to 1/2″
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Standards 118.7
Packaging: 8lb and 25lb bags
|Tile Size||1/8″ Joint||3/16″ Joint|
|2″ x 2″||50 – 60||Not Recommended|
|3″ x 6″||110||65|
|4″ x 12″||180||110|
|6″ x 24″||270||180|
|8″ x 8″||225||155|
|8″ x 20″||330||225|
|8″ x 36″||360||250|
|8″ x 48″||480||270|
|12″ x 12″||330||225|
|12″ x 24″||450||315|
|24″ x 24″||675||450|
- Be cautious when using Pro-Grout Excel with polished marble or limestone as Excel contains aggregate which may scratch the surface.
- Do not use Flexible Admixture or other latex products to mix Excel.
Steps to Grout Tile
- Select grout color and mix with specified water – do not add too much water to the mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Apply grout and use a grout float at a 45 deg. angle to spread and remove excess grout from the face of the tile.
- Use a damp sponge to clean off excess grout from the tile; be sure to avoid watering down the grout which may change the color.
- Let the grout cure for 24 hours. Excel grout is stain resistant without the need for sealing.
- Apply caulk around fixtures, along terminating edges, and any inside corners between tile.
- TruBlue Grout Float
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Pro-Grout Excel Measuring Pail
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal