- Easy to mix and apply; extended Pot Life compared to competitive products
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Standards 118.4
Packaging: 25lb bag
Mixing Ratio: 2.5-3qts. of water per 25lb
- Approx. 40 sq. ft. per 25lb.
- 1/4″ Sq. Notch Trowel: 40 sq. ft.
Open time: 20-30 minutes
Working time: 15-20 minutes
Pot life: Approx. 45 min – 1 hour
Shelf life: 12 months. Store in a cool, dry location
Steps to Mix Thinset
- Add approx. 2.5-3 qts. of clean water per 25lb of powder
- Pour powder into the bucket of water until the water forms a ring around the powder.
- Use a spiral mixer to mix the thinset to a “peanut butter” consistency.
- Use product within Pot Life. Do not re-temper*.
If thinset is no longer workable, discard the thinset and mix a new batch.
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal
- Margin Trowel