- Long lasting and flexible; ability to be submerged in water within 24 hours
- Non-staining and non-yellowing; UV light, Stain, mold and mildew resistant
- Available in a variety of colors
Packaging: 10.5 oz.
Coverage: Approx. 25 linear feet*
Cure Time: 24 hours
Shelf Life: 12 months, unopened. Store in a cool, dry location. Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Clean and let surface dry completely before application
- Refrain from using if rain or moisture is expected within 24 hours of application
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wash with soap and water
- To achieve a small bead, cut further up the nozzle; To achieve a wider caulk line, cut further down the nozzle
- Use and store caulk between 40° and 90° F
Steps to Apply Caulk
- Surfaces should be dry and free of adhesives, paint, wax, dirt, grease and any other foreign materials that may inhibit bonding.
Allow surface to dry completely before application of caulk.
- Use painter’s tape to areas around joint where caulk should not appear to give you a straight line of caulk improving final appearance.
- Cut the nozzle in the proper location to achieve the desired bead size.
- Hold the tube at a 45° angle to the joint being filled and pull the caulk gun along the joint to create an even bead.
- Once applied, tool the bead of caulk with a putty knife. Wipe away excess caulk with a damp rag. Allow caulk to full dry in approximately 24 hours.
- Caulk Gun
- Putty Knife or Spatula
- Painter’s Tape
* Approximate coverage varies based on conditions,
tile textures and installation methods