- Premium durability and stain resistant
- ANSI Standards 118.3
- 1 Gallon – Part A & B
- 10lb. bag – Part C
- Part A – Liquid Epoxy Resin
- Part B – Liquid Hardener
- Part C – Dry Colored Aggregate
- Pour Part A & B into bucket and mix.
- Add Part C until completly mixed.
Pro-Epoxy is perfect for setting and grouting ceramic, porcelain, stone, and mosaics on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Epoxy is the industry standard for the installation of resin-backed tile, stone, and mosaics, as well as moisture sensitive stones like black, red, and green marbles
Steps to Mix Adhesive & Grout
- Pour Part A & B into a clean mixing pail and mix thoroughly.
- Add the entire contents of Part C and mix until uniform. Do not over-mix,
as this will cause the epoxy to flash set. Do not add water to your mix.
- With flat side of the trowel, key-in Pro-Epoxy to substrate. Additional
thinset can be added to prepare setting bed with notched trowel.
- Remove all excess epoxy from the surface tile with the edge of a rubber
float before it begins to set. After 15 minutes, clean the remaining
grout off the surface of the tile using clean water and sponge.
- After application, protect setting and grouting material for 1-day
against foot traffic; protect grout from chemical cleaners for first
14 days; wait 10 days prior to submerging.
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal
- Margin Trowel