- Grout colorant and sealer
- Provides excellent stain resistance
- Rejuvenates grout color for up to 15 years
Packaging: 8 oz.
Coverage: 50 – 300 sq. ft.*
- New grout needs to cure at least 48 hours prior to application
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wash with soap and water
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Use and store sealer between 50° and 90° F
Steps to Pro-Color
- Clean the and etch the grout joints lightly.
- Pour Pro-Color into a small dish and use a Poly Brush to apply in a back and forth motion to work the Pro Color evenly into the grout joint.
- Use a paper towel to wipe up excess Pro-Color from the surface of the tile. If a second coat is needed, allow 2 hours of dry time between coats.
- After Pro-Color dries for 1 hour (but no longer than 12 hours), lightly mist the surface of the tile with water and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Scrub the surface with a nylon scrub pad and wipe clean.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours. Do not scrub the grout joints for 20 days, allowing Pro-Color to fully cure.
* Approximate coverage varies based on joint width, conditions, tile textures and application method