- Interior and Exterior use; suitable for residential and commercial construction
- Smooth and easy to trowel and apply
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Standards 118.4E & 118.11
Packaging: 50lb bags
Colors: White and Grey
Mixing Ratio: 6.25 – 6.5 qts. of water per 50lb
- Approx. 90 – 100 sq. ft. per 50lb.
- 1/4″ Sq. Notch Trowel: 90 – 100 sq. ft.
- 3/8″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 80 – 90 sq. ft.
- 1/2″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 65 – 75 sq. ft.
Open time: 20-30 minutes
Working time: 20-30 minutes
Pot life: Approx. 3 hours
Shelf life: 15 months. Store in a cool, dry location
Steps to Mix Thinset
- Add approx. 6.25 – 6.5 qts. of clean water per 50lb of powder
- Pour powder into the bucket of water until the water forms a ring around the powder.
- Use a spiral mixer to mix the thinset to a “peanut butter” consistency. Let it slake for 10-15 minutes, then mix again.
- Use product within Pot Life. Do not re-temper*.
If thinset is no longer workable, discard the thinset and mix a new batch.
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal
- Margin Trowel