- Provides protection with a natural look for stone, tile and grout
- Interior and exterior use
- Traffic-ready in 24 to 72 hours
Packaging: Pint, quart, and gallon
- 1 pint will cover 30 – 125 sq. ft.
- A quart will cover 75 – 250 sq. ft.
- A gallon will cover 300 – 1000 sq. ft
- Use heavy duty cleaner to remove waxes or coatings
- Wait 48 hours if grout was mixed with Admix; wait 30 days if grout was mixed with water
- If a white film appears, apply more sealer to re-activate and be sure to buff completely dry
- Test a small area and allow to cure 24 hours to ensure achieving your desired result
Steps to Apply Sealer
- Prepare a clean dry surface free of any dirt, dust, waxes, or coatings.
- Apply 1 – 2 coats using a Sealer Sponge.
- Use an absorbent towel to remove and polish any sealer that does not penetrate within 5 – 10 minutes.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes between coats.
- After a minimum of 2 hours, test to determine if the surface is completely sealed.
- Sealer Sponge
- Grout & Tile Neutral Cleaner