- Form paste and allow to sit covered for 24-48 hours
- OR, use as a mild abrasive and gently scrub
Packaging: 12 oz.
Mixing Ratio: Apply liberally to small, manageable area
Coverage: A quart will cover up to 25 sq. ft.
- Extreme care should be used when considering using the product on dark marble (green) as it may be more sensitive to moisture
- Light abrasive action or high RPMs on the surface may dull the high polished finish
- Always test product in a small area before starting to verify desired result
Steps to Apply Cleaner
- Mix enough product with water to make a paste that will cover the stain 1/4″ thick and 1 inch outside the edge of the stain.
- Cover the paste with plastic/wax paper and poke a couple of holes to allow some air exposure. Allow paste to stand for 24-48 hours.
- Using a plastic putty knife, remove the dried poultice and wash off residue with clean water. Repeat, as needed.
- For stubborn surface stains and grout residue, wet the surface area and sprinkle remover over stain location creating a thin slurry.
- Agitate by hand or a low RPM (300 – 750) buffer. Keep surface wet through buffing process;
remove solution and rinse clean. Continue to polish dry with clean, dry towels. Rinse, as needed.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner
- Putty Knife