- Strips old finishes
- Contains caustic, use safety precautions
Packaging: 32 oz.
- Light: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water
- Medium: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water
- Heavy: Full strength
- Mix 1 part cleaner to 1 part water
Coverage: A quart will cover 40 – 150 sq. ft.
- This product contains sodium hydroxide, also know as lye
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection during the application process
- This solution is freeze/thaw stable; use and store cleaner between 40° and 90° F
Steps to Apply Cleaner
- Use a sponge, brush, or mop to apply the solution to the surface.
- If cleaning, allow to dwell on surface for 3 – 5 minutes. If stripping, allow to dwell on surface for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Wipe up dirty solution and rinse frequently.
- Use fresh cleaning solution every 100 sq. ft.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Repeat process, if needed.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Grout Brush