- Interior and Exterior use; suitable for residential and commercial construction
- Easy to mix and apply; smooth and easy to install
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Standards 118.4E & 118.11
Packaging: 30lb bag
Mixing Ratio: 5.25 qts. of water per 30lb
- Approx. 80 sq. ft. per 30lb.
- 1/4″ Sq. Notch Trowel: 75 sq. ft.
- 3/8″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 60 sq. ft.
- 1/2″ Sq. Notch Trowel; 40 sq. ft.
Open time: 30 minutes
Working time: 30 minutes
Pot life: Approx. 3 hours
Shelf life: 15 months. Store in a cool, dry location
Steps to Mix Thinset
- Add approx. 5.25 qts. of clean water per 30lb of powder
- Pour powder into the bucket of water until the water forms a ring around the powder.
- Use a spiral mixer to mix the thinset to a “peanut butter” consistency. Let it slake for 10-15 minutes, then mix again.
- Use product within Pot Life. Do not re-temper*.
If thinset is no longer workable, discard the thinset and mix a new batch.
- Spiral Mixer 24″
- Bucket 3.5 Gal | 6 Gal
- Margin Trowel