- Provides protection with a natural look for stone, tile and grout
- Interior and exterior use; great for all areas including kitchen and bathroom
- Provides water resistant and fat resistant protection
- Traffic-ready in 24 to 72 hours
Packaging: 16 oz. and 32 oz.
- 1 pint will cover 30 – 125 sq. ft.
- A quart will cover 75 – 200 sq. ft.
- A gallon will cover 300 – 1000 sq. ft
- After a minimum of 2 hours, test to determine if the surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface.
If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat of Max-Seal
- Maintain proper ventilation while working with Max-Seal
Steps to Apply Sealer
- Apply Max-Seal to surfaces prior to grouting to allow for quick and easy cleanup.
For new installations, sealers can be applied as soon as 48 hours after install.
- Apply 1 – 2 coats using a Sealer Sponge.
- Use an absorbent towel to remove and polish any sealer that does not penetrate within 5 – 10 minutes.
- Apply “wet-on-wet” with a sponge, apply second coat before first coat dries. Be sure to buff dry the surface once complete.
- After a minimum of 2 hours, test to determine if the surface is completely sealed.
- Sealer Sponge
- Grout & Tile Neutral Cleaner