- Removes stubborn mineral deposits and stains
- Recommended for ceramic and porcelain surfaces
Sizes: 55lb bag
- Light: Mix 1 part cleaner to 10 parts water
- Medium: Mix 1 part cleaner to 7 parts water
- Heavy: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water
Coverage: A quart will cover 75 – 250 sq. ft.
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Acids of all kinds can etch, lighten, or change the color of cementious and stone surfaces
- Do not use with cleaners containing ammonia or bleach as harmful fumes will results
- Use and store cleaner between 40° and 90° F
Steps to Using Pro-Level
- Clean area and moisten with water before applying cleaner.
- Apply product to surface with Scrubbing Sponge and agitate with a grout brush; allow to dwell for 4 – 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, re-agitate with the grout brush.
- Rinse the dirty solution with clean water at least 2x.
- Continue to agitate before allowing foot traffic on the surface.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Grout Brush