- Protects against grout and thinset staining
- Accelerates and simplifies post-grouting cleanup
Packaging: 1 quart will cover 75 – 250 sq. ft.
- Prevent Grout Release buildup in grout joints
- Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during the application process
- Do not use acid solutions for clean up as it may react with Grout Release and form a residue
- Wait 48 hours to use if Grout was mixed with Admixture; wait 30 days if Grout was mixed with water
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
Steps to Apply Grout Release
- Use a scrubbing sponge to apply a liberal amount of Grout Release to ensure 100% surface coverage.
- Apply 2 coats using a scrubbing sponge wiping right to left on 1 coat; top to bottom on next.
- Allow a minimum of 30 – 35 minutes of dry time before applying grout.
- Mix grout with Flexible Grout Admixture. Use a float to work the grout into the joints.
- Use the “Wipe-Flip-Wipe-Rinse” technique for clean up.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Tile & Grout Maintenance Kit