- Should not be used on polished natural stone
- Do not used with ammonia cleaners
Packaging: 32 oz.
Mixing Ratio: Dilute 3oz. per gallon of water
Coverage: A quart will cover 75 – 200 sq. ft.
- This product should not be used on polished natural stone
- Avoid using cleaners containing ammonia or bleach as harmful fumes result
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Use and store cleaner between 40° and 90° F
Steps to Apply Cleaner
- Dilute a minimum of 3oz. of Grout Haze & Film Remover into a gallon of water
- Wipe off with clean water only to remove any residual cleaning solution from surface.
- Within 10 days of grouting, use full-strength mixture IF grout haze was not removed during clean up.
Apply directly to the surface and agitate with a scrubbing sponge.
- Allow the product to dwell on the surface for 5 – 10 minutes for stubborn areas
- Rinse with clean water and buff the surface dry.
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Tile & Grout Maintenance Kit