- Used for interior traditional mortar beds
- Ideal where traditional mortar bed is required for small shower pans
- Exceeds 5000 psi compressive strength workability
Packaging: 80 lbs.
Mixing Ratio: 1 gallon per 80lbs
- Approx. 6 – 8 sq. ft. at 1 in. thickness
- Approx. 3 – 4 sq. ft. at 2 in thickness
- Approx. 3 -6 sq ft. building a shower
Cure Time: 24 – 72 hours
Shelf Life: 15 months. Store in a cool, dry location
- Do not breathe dusts; use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with soap and water
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, and face protection
- For superior results, mix 1 quart of Admixture with 3 quarts of water per 80lb bag
Steps to Mix Mud
- Mix in a large pail, wheelbarrow, or mortar box and gradually add water or admixture, Mix approximately 1 gallon per 80lb bag.
- Mix with a shovel or rake to an even consistency.
- When Floor Mix can be packed into a ball without crumbling apart, the correct consistency has been reached.
- Refer to ANSI 109.1 for details on mortar bed installations and the TCNA Installation Handbook for mortar-bed standards.
- Allow the mortar to fully cure approximately 24 – 72 hours.
- Superior Flexible Grout Admixture