- Blend of acrylic latex to enable excellent freeze thaw resistance when combined with any thin-set
- Improves adhesion and flexibility for all standard performance grouts.
- Enables superior interior and exterior performance when combined with any standard performance grout
Packaging: 32 oz., 64 oz., and 128 oz.
Mixing Ratio: Use Admixture, not water
Coverage: Refer to the directions on the label of Superior Pro-Grout for instructions
- New grout needs to cure at least 48 hours prior to application
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wash with soap and water
- Always test products in an inconspicuous area prior to general use
- Use and store sealer between 50° and 80° F
Steps to Mix Admixture
- Select grout color and mix with Flexible Admixture using a margin trowel or spiral mixer to avoid over-mixing. Mix only what can be used in a 25 minute time frame.
- Allow mixed grout to slake for 10 minute; then remix prior to using. The consistency should be that of toothpaste.
- Use recommended amount of liquid as indicated on grouting package. For recommended stone installations, pre-seal the stone prior to grouting.
- Use a damp sponge to clean off excess grout from the tile; be sure to avoid watering down the grout which may change the color.
- Let the grout cure for 48 – 72 hours* prior to applying sealer to the grout. Seal stone tile depending on customer selections.
- TruBlue Grout Float
- Floor Mix
- Margin Trowel
- Sanded Grout
- Unsanded Grout
* If using Admixture, you may seal within 48 – 72 hrs; If using water, you must wait 30 days.