- Provides a non-slip “wetlook”
- Seals stone from moisture absorption and staining
- Traffic-ready in 24 to 72 hours
Packaging: 16oz. and 32oz.
- 1 pint will cover 30 – 125 sq. ft.
- A quart will cover 75 – 200 sq. ft.
- A gallon will cover 300 – 1000 sq. ft
- Use heavy duty cleaner to remove waxes or coatings
- Seal stone with Enhance & Seal prior to grouting
- If a wax or film forms, apply more sealer to re-activate and be sure to buff completely dry
- Apply “wet-on-wet” with a sponge, apply 2nd coat before 1st dries
- Test a small area and allow to cure 24 hours to ensure desired result is achieved
Steps to Apply Sealer
- Prepare a clean dry surface free of any dirt, dust, waxes, or coatings.
- Apply 1 – 2 coats using a Sealer Sponge.
- Use an absorbent towel to remove and polish any sealer that does not penetrate within 5 – 10 minutes.
- Apply “wet-on-wet” with a sponge, apply second coat before first coat dries.
- After a minimum of 2 hours, test to determine if the surface is completely sealed.
- Sealer Sponge
- Tile & Grout Maintenance Kit